1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back To The Dark Side

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by AndyTheFox, Jun 7, 2020.

1. So after chopping my 1198s in, two years ago for a Multistrada Enduro, I have just been back to see my favourite salesman Jeremy from Riders of Bristol (appointment necessary)

I bought the Enduro with the idea that I would ride more if I had a more practical bike that I didn't mind getting: wet, dirty, salty, gritty etc etc. After 2 years of enjoyable ownership, 2 TT trips, surprising numerous power rangers on the twisties, no speeding fines and long forgotten memories of sore wrists and numb ass cheeks, I have just done a deal on a 2014 1199s Panigale Dark Stealth.

I will no doubt miss the Multi, really really fun bike, but could not resist going back to black.

Anyways, hello again from Wiltshire. E5105683-75EA-4CC9-A42F-A78988704F02.jpeg

• Like Like x 20
  2. Welcome Foxy. :) :upyeah:

Nice Nero. :heart_eyes:

• WTF WTF x 1
  3. They do look good in black.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Isn't there an old adage that states once you've gone black you don't go back!
    I take the enduro was dark?

5. One: Question, your profile says that you are from Bristol, but it's "Hello from Wiltshire"?

Two: I'm twirling my brain thinking about, "do I buy a Guzzi, or another Ducati" and you put in a picture of Riders! They don't open Sundays and so I guess that you were there yesterday.

6. Deffo test ride the Guzzi, on holiday last summer with SWMBO, to see my very good friend and his wife I borrowed his guzzi 1200 sport, lovely plush ride but just no oomph! I just always felt lacking. If you wanted to make a bit of progress you literally had to grab her by the short and curlies and push hard! Just my two cents.

7. Moved from Bristol, changing profile now.

Went down Riders on Thursday.

8. Looks sick

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hi and welcome back great looking bike

10. Welcome (back) to the Forum :upyeah:

11. Welcome and enjoy

12. enjoy andythefox'

13. Very TASTY!!:upyeah:

14. Hi and welcome

15. Wow, that looks incredible in black!

16. Got a small creeper on just looking at it s-l1600-2.jpg

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information