1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Bankrupt Stock 5 Day Auction Starting 04/02/19

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Android853sp, Jan 31, 2019.

• Funny Funny x 1
  1. Please note, your winning bid is subject to a 15% buyer’s premium plus 20% VAT on top. Andy

EDIT : SUBSEQUENTLY FIND VAT IS PAYABLE ON THE HAMMER PRICE (EXCEPT HELMETS) AS WELL !!!!!!

#2 Android853sp, Jan 31, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  2. 38% not 18%?

• Crap Crap x 1
  3. The vat is on the 15% auction fees he means. Not sure if vat is added to the sale price or inclusive in this instance :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. As far as I’m aware auction hammer prices don’t attract VAT, only the Auction House fees. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. That's the case with bikes - unless the vat hasn't been paid!

6. VAT

VAT will be added to the Hammer Price of all Lots, with the exception of the helmets. VAT will be added to the Buyers Premium.

7. Yes :eek:

8. I can’t keep up. @Exige, where did you find that about vat on the hammer price ? Andy

9. Okay found it. That just takes the piss tucked away like that. I wonder how many bidders will get a surprise ? Andy

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Clear as mud

11. There should only be vat on the buyers premium as it’s a service ie to buy it. There shouldn’t be vat on the 2nd hand goods you buy unless it’s clearly stated they’re being sold on an ex vat basis. Usually, that’s not the case in auctions.

12. Apart from this one :eyes:

13. I read the t&cs from my link, which is a direct link from the auction lots posted by Andy, that it’s vat only on 15% fee and then the stocking fee

14. Search Function does not work

15. Ooooooo.....i might snag a leather waist coat!!! Couldn't see any chaps....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information