1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899 Bar End Indicator Wiring

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by psych0hans, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Hello people of Ducati UK! I'd like to know, from those of you who have bar end indicators installed, how did you route the wiring to make it look pretty? Thank you!

2. I had bar end mirrors but not with built in indicators, instead I used blanking plates for the original mirror location with built in indicators. cart2cart-nrc-mirror-panigale-blinkers-2.jpeg cart2cart-nrc-mirror-panigale-blinkers-6.jpeg

3. @Cupid Stunts who makes those?

4. I got mine from new rage cycles it's an American company $119 dollars

5. They were fitted to my Pani but now just sitting in the garage. The standard screws that come with them are shit.

6. So the screws are crap but the unit is good?

7. Yeah unit is ace mate had em on my bike 3yrs

8. Did you just replace the bolts with something better?

9. No it wasn't till they'd been on the bike 6 months they started to show signs of rust, I wouldn't mind but I never took the bike out in the rain but had been caught in couple of showers on way home.

10. :upyeah: Thanks for the head up, I'm looking to get a set

11. This is what they looked like on my 2016-04-03.JPG cart2cart-nrc-mirror-panigale-blinkers-2.jpeg 2016-03-16 02.JPG bike

• Like Like x 1
  12. IMG_0160.JPG IMG_0162.JPG Got the same on mine, although I've modified them a little to look more like carbon blanking plates.

13. 11 replies, yet not a single answer to my original post... *sigh* : unamused:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I have heard that some people drill holes in to the bars and feed the wires in that way or if you look at the bars they cap end plugs that can be removed and you could feed the wires through there :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Hi, that's what I was planning on doing as well, was just wondering if there's any way to do it so the wiring isn't not too visible. Thank you! :):upyeah:

16. Not really mate, the problem is you have to leave enough wiring loose so that you dont pull on the wiring when turning the bars.
    Thats why I mentioned the indicator/mirror blanks much neater option.
    I take it you have allready bought the bar end mirrors with indicators built in.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. I'm installing bar end indicators with bar end mirrors and mirror block offs. Already bought all of the above. While the LED indicator block offs is definitely a much better option, I couldn't really justify the cost.

18. No those bar end mirrors with built in indicators are friggin expensive.
    I got some chinese bar end mirrors £15 looked exactly like the Rizoma ones, so I didnt mind shelling out for the blanking plates with built in's it worked out cheaper, think the bar end indicators come in at £130 each ?

• Like Like x 1
  19. I bought these for less than £20 for a pair and my mirrors are also of the cheap Chinese variety. I bought the block offs new for about £40 from someone who didn't need them anymore. So I'm less than £100 in the whole setup. Probably closer to £80.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information