1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Bar End Mirrors V4

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Bootneck, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Hi all, im looking to put on either 1 or 2 bar end mirrors on my V4 I haven't decided if I can just get away with one , I already have the Rizoma B-Pro bar ends by Ducati on it, I was hoping I could just get a collar to add to these bar ends and then just fit some bar end mirrors but Rizoma say No, they also said they don't do any bar end mirrors for a V4?, i was interested in the Rizoma Spy mirrors, what are you using on your V4'S as bar end mirrors and what size mirrors are you using, ive been told the 57mm are too small and to go for at least 80mm, I do a lot of riding in traffic so ideally I want something not to wide

2. C3436BFB-096A-48D1-B0B3-3424556E72DE.jpeg B67A40CE-B74F-4680-BE70-A7D81004568A.jpeg On my departed V4 I had a CRG Arrow mirror. Rather than mess about with adapters I had a spare bar end machined down to accept the clamp. You could go the same for pretty much any bar end mirror and the OE weights are pretty cheap. Oberon do some neat bar end mirrors. I had no vibration on the mirror at all regardless of speed. One side only.

• Like Like x 2
  3. i'll be doing the same at some point, looking forwarded to getting rid of the fugly wobbly mess that is them mirrors. I though the mirrors on my 749 were useless, but at least I could see stuff in them, even if I have to do the funky chicken while riding.

4. Cheers mate I already have mirror block off with indicators, if not I would of bought them off you mate, I don't have any mirrors at the moment so im just sounding out what V4 owners are using

Ducati 7.jpg

Ducati 16.jpg

#5 Bootneck, Oct 23, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information