1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bar End Mirrors

Discussion in 'Sport Touring' started by GilersST, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Hi, planning on fitting bar end mirrors. Does anyone know if mirror blanks
    from anything else will fit, can't find anything listed for ST2.
    Cheers
    Giler

2. Giler, bar ends are usually sold for 22mm od/17mm id or 25mm od/22mm id bars. They are pretty generic, round oberon 60mm are probably the smallest bust most round ones are 75mm dia. Have a look through the ones on ebay, but be wary to check what is included. If you want one, some come with a spare bar end for the other end, some of the cheaper ones come in pairs. The right ones in pairs can be used as singles with a matching bar end for the other side if the second mirror is not fitted

#2 Denzil the Ducati, Sep 6, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  3. think he wad referring to blanks for where the existing mirrors come from... Be looking for some for the 748 for some time but no dice... Might get some made one day!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Giler, bar ends are usually sold for 22mm od/17mm id or 25mm od/22mm id bars. They are pretty generic, round oberon 60mm are probably the smallest bust most round ones are 75mm dia. Have a look through the ones on ebay, but be wary to check what is included. If you want one, some come with a spare bar end for the other end, some of the cheaper ones come in pairs. The right ones in pairs can be used as singles with a matching bar end for the other side if the second mirror is not fitted[/QUOTE]
    Had the Oberon ones on my M900 café racer - this was taken after I stupidly sold it! It was more if anyone knew of blanking plates to cover holes in the fairing.

5. Indeed it was the blanks. Have ordered some bar end mirrors, will take the OEM ones off at the weekend and see what I can do, might just be a couple of dome head nuts?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information