1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

939 SP Bar End Mirrors

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Wsb27, Dec 25, 2016.

1. whos using what with the hand guards please,normal mirrors are crap

2. On the hyper standard....on my zed "driven" mirrors and on the rsv4 Oberon.

3. I find the mirrors on the 939sp to be bloody brilliant, if you want crap mirrors ride an 848-1198!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. I disagree....there's no angle on an rsv4's stock mirrors where you don't see your forearms or elbows...

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

5. Standard SP mirrors are as good as it gets on any bike IMO.

• Like Like x 1
  6. A riders perspective on how good or bad the mirrors are depends a lot on their height and riding position, the stock mirrors on my SP just show me my elbows and a little bit of road but I've got used to dropping an elbow briefly to get a decent look.

The CRG Arrow bar end mirrors I had on my S1000 were very good but I had to take my eyes off the road for a split second to use them.

Not sure which I prefer!

7. I would have agreed with that statement up to the point where I started going to the tt. There no way on this earth I'm going to move myself to get a look at my rear view mirror at 160+ on the mountain.... You need to use your mirrors as there's always someone faster coming through..!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

8. Sounds like you worry about what's going on behind you a bit too much :yum:

9. Believe me....looking behind has saved my life a few times....if I made a move and someone was approaching from behind faster it would be curtains for both of us...

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Running CRG LS on left side only mounted inside the slider/hanguard combo

IMG_4645.JPG

11. just fitted some mirrors from Oberon Performance, they work well, no shoulders in the way
    takes a bit of getting used to, looking down to find the mirror rather than up, but its not a bad view behind.

would have prefered it if the mirrors had a slightly wider field of view, but with both mirrors fitted, it's good enough.

also, I prefer the look of the bike without the usual upright mirrors.

easy enough to fit, but right hand side was a bit of a fart on, had to take the bars off and spend 10 minutes trying to refit the spring-um-a-thing in the throttle housing.

not cheap, but well made and worth it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. I use the aluminum DP mirrors and they're ace. They don't rattle like the standard ones do and they look allot cooler. Think they're about £70 each though...

13. Not my bike but this thing is fitted with the DP mirrors.

Realise they aren't bar-end mirrors but they are really good and have loads of adjustability. :sunglasses:

11-Hypermotard 939 SP accessorised - 02.jpg

14. Under the bar - that is a long way down...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information