1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Bar End Protector

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by NSR500, Oct 13, 2020.

1. As above, what bar end protectors do you all use?

2. On the recommendation of the esteemed @BabyD I can give a thumbs up for the Ducabike jobs!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bark Busters :)

• Like Like x 3
  4. I like the R&G stuff, but now use the additional protection of Bark-Busters as VT above.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I bought a set of R&G bar ends, fitted em - never went out on the bike and then decided to fit some Evotech hand guard protectors instead. :)

https://evotech-performance.com/pro...trada-1200-hand-guard-protectors-2015-to-2017

If you want to go the R&G route, I have a set here as new and all unloved now :(

I did the same trick with R&G engine protectors too lol - and switched to crash bars.

Clearly I have more money than sense :D

6. I have just ordered the R&G bar ends or i would have taken them off your hands :( the Evotech do you look good though

• Like Like x 1
  7. IMO The evotech are the better looking handguards. Only suitable for post 2015 bikes though :) I switched to full handguards after reading how many peeps had busted the plastic guards (which are VERY expensive for what they are) in minor knocks and falls.

[​IMG]

8. They may look better but how good are they at knocking off Transit door mirrors? :)
    My Bark busters have done two so far without a scratch on them or the bike or me! :punch:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. lol, its not something I generally do to be fair. :D :D :D

10. I think they would still get the job done...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information