1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

950 Bar End Weights

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by BabyD, Sep 10, 2017.

1. This seams like a weird question to ask BUT...........

I brought a set of 1200 enduro Evotech bar end weights on advise from some members on here to try & reduce/stop the vibration in the handlebars, they finally arrived after been out of stock.

As soon as I removed the OEM weights I could feel that the OEM weights were much heavier than the evotech ones, so I weighed them........the OEM weights are 250grams & the evo tech ones are 150grams but according to the evotech website their weights should be 360grams & the OEM 111grams.

Am I being think & suppose to use both (which just looks silly & the bolt is not long enough) or have I just wasted my hard earn ????

2. I'd assume they've sent you the wrong ones if they weigh the wrong amount bud. The heavier the more likely to ease vibe's. Can you post a image of both side by side out of interest @BabyD

3. IMG_0063.JPG IMG_0064.JPG

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Sato racing do a nice set with an extension weight. Ive just ordered a set for my Pani.

5. They look like the ones I purchased for my 1200 from Evotech

I did not weigh either - but for sure mine were heavier than the standard spacer.

Maybe the 950 already has a heavier spacer than the 1200 - the stock 1200 spacer is aluminium or similar

Maybe Evotech have messed up and made them from Aluminium instead of Steel?

I would give them a call..

6. I just added the R&G bar end protectors to my Enduro, leaving the original weights in place. It was for wall scuff purposes rather than vibration and the protectors barely weigh much at all, but no bar tingles that I can discern and they send you a new longer bolt, all for about £20.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information