1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barry Sheene

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by XH558, Jan 17, 2021.

1. A true legend in his own pants,this runs for about 45 minutes with some very early footage.

• Like Like x 11
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Thanks for the heads up. That was a nice take on a great man.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. I've never heard a bad word said about this man which is a true testament to his wonderful character.Question is when will we get the next Bazza in life,who lifts up that all important blue ribbon motogp championship title.:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Very good watch..thanks for that!

Cheers
    Grant

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Brilliant, thanks for posting that.

• Like Like x 1
  6. +1 Thanks for posting the video, he was a proper legend, thoroughly enjoyed it & passed it on.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Here’s one of his bike

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sheene. He was THE man.

Thanks for posting, great to see.

• Agree Agree x 1

9. How hard was he trying not to say "want a shag darlin?".

• Like Like x 2

10. Bet you he plonked her

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. When she said what a peculiar shape then that was the time to leave,anyway did he say £6/7k to builld the bike or do i need to clean out my ears.:thinkingface:

12. Yes he did..... the good old days....

• Like Like x 1
  13. So checking out what a 1970's pound note is worth today through google and it comes back with x 13,.so that =£91k.:thinkingface:

14. Still cheap.

• Like Like x 1
  15. ....but still a deep pockets game.:eek:

• Agree Agree x 1

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'll watch this later today when i've more time available.:upyeah:

18. Keep in mind that the engine was only a 3 cylinder 2 stroke with carburettors and only a very basic electronic ignition, not comparable in any way to a Motogp machine. and while there was a bit of magnesium used there was no carbon fibre bodywork or fuel tanks either.

19. Fixed that for you!

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Shy kids get nowt in life,be Oliver Twist and excell all the way until the cows come home.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information