1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Be Careful If Buying From Demon Tweeks!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by 999Mark, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Hi Guys.

Just a little warning if ordering from demon Tweeks.

I ordered a Warrior spider stand and adaptor for my 999.

When ordering I saw the warning that the item would be available for dispatch within 28 days.

I waited the whole 28 days before ringing DT customer services to enquire when my order will be dispatched.

February the 22nd. WTF!!!

I was not told this when I placed the order or anytime after. They had my payment instantly though.

So. If you are looking to buy anything from them anytime soon it may be worth a quick call to see when you might get it.

Rant over.

Have a great Christmas everyone.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. I had the same experience with screen for my BMW from M&P. Item showing in stock but it took them almost three months to tell me it was no longer available. Left a stinger of a review and got several grovelling emails from them offering stuff I didn’t want. Bunch of amateurs.

3. I have now been on the site and they have changed the delivery time to 90 days.

It definitely said 28 when I ordered.

4. On such things, I normally phone first and ask is it an in stock item and when will it be delivered? They find it more difficult to lie on the phone than on the internet.

5. Thread moved

6. Oh no it isnt.

7. Oh yes it did!

8. Its behind you !

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Yep. six weeks waiting for ohlins oil...

10. Nightmare

11. Ordered a Shoei GT-Air yesterday afternoon from Demon Tweeks after phoning to check stock, asked for Sat delivery which he gave at no extra cost.
    Helmet was £310 - £60 cheaper than I would have paid last Sat in Infinities sale (lucky they didn’t have my size!)
    Arrived at midday today while I was at the pub :):upyeah: cracking service to offset the above...
    23566398-F12A-4B98-BEF5-D05B2892E87A.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  12. Didn't realise they made a XXXXXXL size.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
  13. It's a piddly little L actually :rolleyes: I think that's why my brain hurts with the pressure :weary_face: why aren't you at work, you said you made sure you got Fridays off :thinkingface: and it ain't Friday :yum

14. Its hard work keeping my :eyes: on you.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information