1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Be Quick! Gsxr1000 K6 With Only 6939 Miles In Stunning Condition

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by AlfG, Jun 27, 2014.

1. This fantastic bike is in the best Blue/White colour scheme with the Yoshi Tri Oval exhaust and is fitted with the following tasteful extras:

Suzuki Carbon Fender
    Suzuki Carbon Hugger
    Suzuki Carbon Fairing infills
    Suzuki Carbon Frame cover
    Suzuki Carbon Generator cover
    Suzuki Carbon Clutch cover
    Suzuki Aero screen
    CRG shorty levers in black
    Hel Braided Hoses Front and Rear
    Gilles rear sets in black
    R&G crash bungs
    R&G fork protectors
    R&G paddock bobbins
    R&G Tail Tidy
    K&N Air Filter
    Exhaust hanger in black

Complete with the standard exhaust, pillion pegs, pillion seat, rear sets and screen.

The bike is currently SORN and the MOT expired on the 5th June 2014 though happy to put on 12 months if required. First registered 19/01/2006.

Unused toolkit, Owners manual, Service History, both keys (one unused) and Alpha Dot security marking.

Last official service was carried out at 3498 miles on 2/3/2009, however there was an oil and filter change last year when a brand new oil cooler was fitted. New battery.

I am selling this on behalf of my cousin who is away a lot with work and hence the reason for sale, I do however have the bike, parts and all paperwork in my possession.

There is the usual small dent (caused by boot heal) and faded label on the Yoshi exhaust, and some blistering of the paint on the R&G tail tidy. You’ll be hard pressed to find anything other than some age related marks.

One of the best litre bikes ever made with a genuine low mileage for only £4995!

Feel free to give me a call on 07824 468974 for more info and photos, and I will post some photos as soon as I can.

#1 AlfG, Jun 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. If I didn't have a sports bike already I'd have it like a shot. The K5/6 is a brilliant bike :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. PM sent.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information