1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Because We Can Sir

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by outintheopen, Feb 17, 2019.

1. The remoaners have already had a gripe about this :rolleyes: rich gits :joy:

2. Title should read Sir.

3. Funny, it does.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. It does :thinkingface:

5. Stand your ground with a strong protest and stop buying the goods.....easy:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I think they use the same tactic in the sates "all large capacity magazines are to be banned" "all assault rifles are to be banned" next thing you know, the same people who said it, the companies selling those exact goods, see record sales.

I'm more worried they will increase the price of lederhosen's and Bratwurst

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I’ve edited it, didn’t see that at first

• Like Like x 1
  8. As if by magic!
    :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Nail on head.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Could they do it to a V4r as I thought the rules stipulate price?

11. The article I read referred to all the VAG subsidiaries looking at surcharging UK deliveries. Andy

12. Good for the UK car industry then. :)

Oh hang on.....another maybe. ;)

13. Let’s slap 10% on manufactured goods to the UK, that’ll teach them....:thinkingface:

Stats from Tradingeconomics.com
    https://tradingeconomics.com/germany/gdp-growth

The German economy stalled in the fourth quarter of 2018, missing market expectations of a 0.1 percent growth and following a 0.2 percent contraction in the July-September period, which was the first time GDP shrank since 2015. Positive contributions came from fixed investment, household consumption and government spending, while net foreign demand gave no contribution to growth.

14. Is that how it works and I've missed something?

Nobody has to have a Porshe or Ducati brand new. So the price goes up 10% with all of the dealers blaming Brexit. And the dim Brits just accept it and keep buying in the same quantity as before?

I heard on the radio yesterday that the EU only signed a trade deal with Japan last week. So for all of the years that I've been biking we have been importing Jap bikes under WTO rules. So that explains why German and Italian bikes have been miles cheaper than jap ones for all of these years?

Silly me - I never realised that Hondas were premium bikes and were so expensive because we trade under WTO rules...

#15 PerryL, Feb 17, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Threads merged

16. Fuck - i was going to buy myself a porsche for Christmas...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Whatever will be will be, your country voted for brexit so put up with the consequences. Sterling will go down in value even more and we don't buy many UK produced cars in Europe anyway, not that there will be much choice.

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Well aren’t you a barrel of fun Bob. Bonne journee monsieur!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information