1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Belgravia Classic Show - 23 June 2019

Discussion in 'Vintage' started by Pete1950, May 5, 2019.

1. Belgravia Classic Show - 23 June 2019

http://mayfairandbelgravia.com/belgraviaclassiccarshow2019

This year the Belgrave Square Classic Car Show is inviting classic motorbikes as well.
    Any bikes over 40 years old are welcome (and they won't quibble at 39 years).
    It's free to enter, just complete the form on the website.
    Can be concours, or working vehicles, or unrestored with patina.
    Anyone interested?

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. I have just heard today that my entry has been accepted, so am looking forward to spending 23 June in Belgravia.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Actually the Hailwood Replica is currently in bits, but I am trusting it will be back together and working fine by 23 June.

4. Hope there will be plenty of pictures posted here.

5. Well it won't be ready in time, so I'll have to take something else. Wondering whether to take the Ducati 450 Scrambler or the Guzzi 850 Le Mans.

6. Pete,did you spill your pint;) or are you just bumping the thread for tomorrow:thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Just a few bikes at Belgravia today, but a great crowd and lots of fabulous cars at a terrific venue. I am guessing it will build up to a better showing of bikes in 2020 ... 2021 ...

20190623_143155.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. Or 2056 when my scrambler is eligible...

9. Apparently there will be no Belgravia Classic in 2020 after all, but the next one is planned for 2021.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information