1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bemoto Ducati Panigale V4s Prize Draw.

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by RTD, Jan 12, 2022.

1. I've just been sent this notification by BeMoto insurance, that might be of general interest.
    Good luck if you're eligible.
    Tom.

upload_2022-1-12_17-33-5.png

It could be you!

We are just letting you know that you could be in with a chance of winning a Ducati Panigale V4 S and a £10K prize pot for FREE as part of our BeLotto Prize Draw

You don't have to do a thing as customers are automatically entered!

Customers with BeMoto Insurance for a Single Motorcycle, Race Van, Quad, Trike, Buggy, SORN policy, Annual Travel or GAP Insurance Policy that are still live on the Closing Date of April 18, 2022, will automatically have TWO tickets per qualifying policy for BeLotto. Better still, you can also get a further TWO tickets per additional road bike on a Multi Bike package.

If your insurance renewal is due before the draw, we will be in touch around 21 days prior to the renewal date with our quote for your next 12 months of cover. Don't forget, we believe in treating bikers fairly and that's why there are NO Amendment fees to make changes to your policy and our Titanium Cover offers incredible benefits for very little extra money.

The winner will be announced on our Facebook page after 18th April 2022, so make sure to follow us. Full terms and conditions can be found here.

Good luck for BeLotto and ride safe!

2. yes open it up to non insurance member, lowering our chance!

3. You have to be a customer. I am btw :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Had the same email today. Keeping my fingers crossed.

5. Me too, I’m a customer for both my bikes,…I’ve cleared a space in the garage ready for it :D:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Fuck you all! I’ve just won it! Get in!! :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Yep I have both my bikes insured by them but don't do bookface so won't know when I have won

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. I’m not on there either, but am sure they’ll email the winner as well.

9. Just entered as a non customer. Just have to fill in the usual marketing form.

10. Ive entered. So I can part Ex it for a Yam.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I’ll enter and when I win I’ll convert it to cash and buy a more sedate bike like the Norden.:)

12. As I have already won a V4, I think I should win this one too as previous experience counts and I wouldn’t want anyone to get too distressed wondering whether to keep or sell it. You’re welcome

• Like Like x 2
  13. That’s mighty generous of you, I’m certain I’d sell it or now might think swap it for a SF2

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. It's mine, all mine ..

Do Not Sell My Personal Information