1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bemoto Insurance - Boy They Can Talk !!

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Ducati Insurance' started by Rivercop, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Just thought I would give a thumbs up to BeMoto insurance.

Been with Carole Nash for 15 years but they stumped up their policy by £200 and the excess on two of my bikes to £650 each. Less than impressed I can tell you.

So anyway, shopped around and was given info to have a try with BeMoto. Anyway, long story short after a 15 minute quote I spent another 40 minutes talking about the Strada and touring.

Really good quote (Which ive taken), good customer service, full RAC cover and low excess.

Give them a try !!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Yeah they insure my Superduke, given the recent renewal quote it's likely I'll leave it with them again as for once it's actually come down, thus not forcing me to bother shopping around too much

3. All 4 of mine are with them on a multibike policy too.....nice bunch.

4. What price did they offer compared to CN?

5. I moved from Carole Nash after 25 years in April this year. They went from £525ish last year for my multi bike policy to £987 this year, and said that was the best they could offer.

I got a better policy and price from DMC insurance (£415ish) and when I told CN I was going to switch then all of a sudden they could match it.

I wasn't impressed. I switched.

6. It was about £50 cheaper, but it included more cover for leathers and personal injury. It also lowered the excess from £650 per bike to £450.

Lot of the guys I know are switching from CN this year .. Seems they have become very expensive all of a sudden.

• Useful Useful x 2
  7. I had a 6 wheel policy with CN for years this year it more than doubled ,when I queried it they said it must be a mistake and brought it down to a 50% increase- I shopped around and paid less than last year.

8. Bemoto insured all 4 of my bike for a lot less than principal could quote me for one! Far lower excess and more cover option to boot. No annoying pre recorded menus and a lot of the staff seem to be genuine bikers who actually know what you're on about, no brainer really!

9. I tried Bemoto for the second year for a quote when my insurance came up for renewal. Unfortunately again they had to acknowledge they could not give me a competitive quote.

Admittedly I live in London but it seems more rural or outlying areas are able to get substantially more favourable quotes from them. I'll try them next year but I suspect it will be the same.

10. It'll soon be cheaper to move house than insure a motorbike in London.

11. I’m a big fan of bemoto. They look after the RR and soon will the 1299 aswell for me

12. I’m a big fan of bemoto. They look after the RR and soon will the 1299 aswell for me

13. This seemingly is the way of the insurer, and has been for many years. They don't see you as a loyal customer but a complacent one, and therefore an easy target to increase their charges on. I usually play them at their own game and lie. Tell them I've looked around and had quotes for cheaper insurance and they can have my business if they can come close to matching it. They will always ask if you've been given a quote from elsewhere, which in itself I find annoying as I'd have thought it would be their job. It seems complacency runs deep in the compulsory insurance business.

14. Just added a second bike £49. Happy so far, but the proof is in the pudding... what happens when things go tits up???
    Im sure they will be ok :D

15. +1 for Bemoto :upyeah: Just renewed my insurance policy, my bike is erm "modified" :joy:. When I finished compiling the list of all the bits I've added lets just say the list was pretty long. I've declared everything to Bemoto.
    I was pleasantly surprised at the quote and policy that they quoted. I don't have many no claims but they delved into my biking past to help build a story to soften the blow. CSS/Haslam race school. Overseas bike history etc.
    All my declared parts are covered, my bikes covered. The excess is reasonable (damn good compared to my last insurer)
    I'm paying more than last year but my bike is different to last year, this time I went for a good policy not a cheap policy..
    They liked my bike and have posted a pic of it on their FB page :grinning:
    Very helpful service by the team, especially for modified bikes :upyeah:

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. I renewed with Bemoto last year, great service and great price from them.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information