1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bench Grinder / Polisher 150 Watt

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by Pete1950, Oct 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am offering for sale a Silverline bench grinder and polisher, because I have now got a bigger one. This is a small grinder, 150 watts 230 volts, suitable for small to medium jobs only. Includes grinding wheel cover & eye guard, and taper mount for polishing mops. Weight about 4 Kg, overall dimensions about 35 x 20 x 20 cm. These are about £40 new. Offered for £20 plus P&P. Could deliver London.

Bench Grinder 150w.jpg

2. Hi Pete

I’ll have that off ya chap

Pm I might be able to get collected next week

Ta

3. How does the polishing attachment fit in?

4. OK, it's yours if you give me £20 cash and collect from somewhere in London at an agreed time and place. You could start a private conversation if you like.

5. Let me know when it is sold :)

6. The spindles have threaded ends, and if you use grinding wheels or wire brush wheels they are fixed on with a centre nut. To fit polishing mops, you use a spindle adapter like a mandrell which is held in place by a grub screw, and the mop sits on the tapered threaded end (as in the photo in post #1). Changing the polishing mops is very quick and easy. Obviously polishing mops and polishing compounds are supplies which get used up, so you have to buy more from time to time. A grinding wheel will probably last for years of sharpening knives and chisels, etc.

7. Sale now agreed to @brettski .

8. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information