1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Benelli Tornado 1130 Tre

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by Chris.King1, Jun 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. £6995.00
    Highly sought after 1130 model. 2008, on the road in 2014. Only a handful of the 1130 TRE in the UK.

1 service by KJM at issues
    1 service by Bennetts recently

4000 miles, nice condition.

Recent parts...Brembo Serie Oro Brake Discs front with brake pads, Brembo Serie Oro rear Brake Disc, Rear/front Sprocket, EK ZZZ 525 chain.

£2000.00+ of CF...tank upper and sides, inner and outer fairing, keyguard, underseat, tank guard, chain guard, radiator surround, fan cowling, behind dash panel, rear indicator casing, inner cockpit area, inner airtubes...too much to list, basically every CF part from carbon.sk!

Zetasassi rearsets, DB screen, SS high mount custom exhaust pipe with SS, CF tip end can and CF exhaust mount, mapped by Bennetts. Have original exhaust too. As mentioned recent service with Bennetts with all usual checks/replacement parts. Uprated seal in starter motor.

Also Recent new battery and charger, MPW fuel cap, levers, Oberon brake fluid cap and rear reservoir. 1 main key and 2xspare cut keys.

I have ALL original parts to!!!

Pm any questions.
    Regards,
    Chris.

WP_20180625_12_20_34_Selfie.jpg

WP_20180625_12_26_13_Selfie.jpg

WP_20180625_12_25_56_Selfie.jpg

WP_20180626_21_11_22_Selfie.jpg

WP_20180626_21_16_38_Selfie.jpg

WP_20180626_21_07_44_Selfie.jpg

WP_20180626_21_09_25_Selfie.jpg

WP_20180626_21_07_03_Selfie.jpg

• Like Like x 13
  2. Beautiful thing that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I like the look of these - but doesn't that backward-jutting tank dig into your tummy?

4. ha ha, I have never even noticed the tank whilst riding, in fact the shape of it makes it more comfortable as it sits low.

5. Depends how big your belly is

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. That is a stunning bike. Good luck with the sale

7. Lovely bike is it still for sale.

8. Stunning bike mine was a nightmare most unreliable bike I've ever owned
    I think the best looking bikes ever made in no particular order
    Benelli Tornado
    MV 750 F4
    Ducati 916
    Triumph T120 Tangerine Dream
    Suzuki T500 Cobra
    Kawasaki Mach 111
    Ducati 900 SS Bevel

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Nice bike. :) :upyeah:

10. The tank shape helps support the rider from the fairly extreme head down arse up riding position and relieves pressure on the wrists I find on my 900 tornado. You'd be pushed to find a better looking bike though, except for maybe a MV F3 Ago.

11. Always reminds me of years ago when I was over at the Ring staying at Sliders when Bren was doing the Red Barron thing, the magazine lads were there doing a group test on some bikes one being the Benelli TRE, as already said a great looking bike but so unreliable the couldn’t actually test it around the Ring. Each time they tried to ride it from Sliders to the Ring it never actually got there without breaking down.

#11 Drinky, Aug 3, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Blokes, ease up, the poor guy is trying to sell it !!

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Benelli Tornados are no less reliable than anything else out there. As with anything, regular servicing (Bennetts of Barnsley are tops) and ensuring any mods / updates have been carried out will give you a bike that attracts attention from bikers and non-bikers everywhere you go.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Cracking looking machine and a matching bin:upyeah:GLWS

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lovely, can see that appreciating very well.

16. Mine broke down the day I bought it and broke down regularly all the time I had the bike which was 2 yearsy it had all the upgrades and was serviced meticulously
    I'm not putting the bike down when it ran it was superb just stating my experience
    Would I buy another yes I would

17. That's a Binelli you know.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Which is helping the OP how exactly??

It's a for sale thread, so unless folk have something good to say or are making an enquiry, why give it a kicking??

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. It's a good looking bike in the best colours

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information