1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Cyclists/ebikers

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by DucatiScud, Apr 7, 2020.

1. One of mine lol 584048A8-F490-4A24-ACE0-5E19603F7576.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  2. I can’t remember tbh but the Tioga Revolver cranks get a bit of attention from the retro crowd.

922EE226-2186-4AA2-A0F4-ADF5017455FF.jpeg

3. Damn I’ve aged myself then ;)

4. Still got my old De Rosa as well

29495562-FD71-45BD-8C7B-C276A52300E6.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yeti bar ends too, back in the day a very expensive bike.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Yes, I knew a guy in Durham who used to sell Yeti bikes but he’s all road stuff now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Another second hand buy. Bicycles depreciate faster than BMW seven series I’d never buy a new one.

8. I’ve bought a few, that Pace on the first post being the one of them new purchases I always keep. I’ve built a few new frames up from scavenging old bikes. But yes bikes drop value like a Stone.

• Like Like x 1
  9. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  10. Nice recumberent, always fancied a go in one.

11. There was a Pace like yours on marketplace local to me about a month ago for £200 I missed it by twenty minutes. I always wanted one but couldn’t afford them as they were a fortune new.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ErIndoors always says uses that phrasing when her tyres needed air in them, oddball.

13. When I was looking to refurb my pace forks on the orange clockwork I came across a chap under the member name justbackdated in the retrobike u.k. forum, his name is Tim Price. He used to work for pace and was their suspension chap but now does mostly fork rebuilds and refurbs. His company was called Fork English. I've just checked and he is still around on retro bike

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Thanks I’ll take a look. I think the factory do a refurbishment service as well or at least they used to.

15. Was that the whole bike or just frame sounds like frame only? Be careful if/when you find one they do crack on the welds if abused or had a hard life.? there’s a Pink frame on Retrobike being built up.

Mines I think the last iteration defined by the Carbon seat stay the earlier models had Alloy all had the same geometry AFAIK.

Frame only back then from memory the lowest you’d get 1 was about £700, think that was Stif in Leeds. I purchased mine from A1 cycles in Wakefield no longer trading I believe. Everything on it was top drawer, he wanted close to £3700 for it.

16. Cheers for that Noobie my forks need a fettle as the remote lock out has broken. From memory Pace stopped in house servicing in the early 2000’s and their frame welder emigrated to Aus. Beyond the RC300 frame manufacturing went to Taiwan.

17. Here’s one of mine at the top of Alpe D’Huez last year after doing the Marmotte route. Its getting a bit of a hard time at the moment due to the quite roads and the fact the wife is working from home. A8B06E1C-4B4F-4792-9658-325D3211F5C1.jpeg

• Like Like x 13
  18. Always liked these, ahead of their time for sure :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information