1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Scooters..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Oct 19, 2018.

1. ..anyone running one? Like the burgman or 650gt or even one of the 3 wheeled pugs?

2. Rutter at macau and the TT according to you? :thinkingface:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. That’s you fella. No one else.

4. Try reading three times and commenting once perhaps :thinkingface:

5. i believe very scooter mugger in London uses the Burgman .

6. Must be reliable then.

Everyone here on hols use them, and I reckon the bigger ones would be good for a sub 50 mile commute. Lots of storage and even get those big covers for your legs

Plus I can legitimately wear tshirt, shorts and flip flops and be outside the rules of judgement ;)

#6 bradders, Oct 19, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I thought about the MP3 and even went as far as test riding one. Good, but quite heavy handling. Then I heard about the 3 wheel Yammy so I'm waiting to ride that. For a winter commuting tool, of course.

• Like Like x 1
  8. That’s my thoughts @Mac as I am seriously considering using a bike more than really nice days and getting a more sports orientated car when it’s tome to change

• Like Like x 1
  9. Unknown.jpeg Maxsym 600i Best bike ive brought NEVER misses a beat quick for what it is i keep terrorising sports bikes on it lol good in wet brought it from Copart and my sons brought one as well Maxsym 400i
    I have road bikes have not rode them for over a year lol just use my track bike and drive car if i have to be somewhere quickly then use scooter best bike ive brought lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Don’t hold back ! :yum

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. 041018_4424_donington_park.jpg

A guy I know uses one on track!

041018_4094_donington_park.jpg

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Just for the record, here's my BIG scooter.

Well it is if you're a leprechaun :D

56D286C3-FC45-43B5-993C-FF556047937F.jpg

#16 West Cork Paul, Oct 20, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. i use one of these for getting through the town quick while at work, its a freekin riot, its got a "sports" :D exhaust on it, cool as.
    upload_2018-10-20_19-54-44.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  14. There is a racing series for the 650 burgman, not sure where, might be asia somewhere. One of our Ulysses club guys has one and despite him being a bit reckless, the thing goes a lot harder than it has a right to, 2 up and it weighs something like 270kg dry! His wife told me that he has had it over 200kmh with her on the back!

15. Seriously dudes, let us know who crunched your balls and took your wallet. Now, go get me a beer ladies

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information