1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Thumps Up To Dave 'mupo' Croft

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by comesunt, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Got to put out a big thanks to Mupo Dave Croft. He comes highly recommended on this forum; so I did a 400 mile round trip yesterday for him to do a base setup on the suspension on my Ducati 959. Awesome experience; I'd never use anyone else again...

He did much much more than I expected; or asked. He serviced, sorted and upgraded the suspension; replaced wheel bearings, re-routed cables and brake lines, made some changes to the setup / ride height; and explained why they should be made; and I learned loads. He even gave the bike a clean while I nipped out for a bit!

Dave's an extremely professional perfectionist. A pleasure to watch him at work. The rest of the D2 crew were spot on too; good knowledge, good banter and gallons of yorkshire tea.
    Cost? It would have been a bargain had he charged me twice the price.

400 mile round trip? I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Bob

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. I think I met him at Cadwell last month. Was in his Mupo van, he was running a 959 with a Pierobon swing arm lovely bike.
    Really nice chap, didn't know who he was until now....

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dave’s a top guy
    Makes an awesome cup of proper coffee too

Do Not Sell My Personal Information