1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Up For Eversure.

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Ducati Insurance' started by comfysofa, Nov 20, 2018.

1. This is a third party message. I thought id relay here....

Chatting to a contractor who is now back after 5 years or so...he had a bike then, caught him in the corridor and got chatting....

He proceeded to tell me what he was getting up to...bikes came up and he screwed his face up...the story goes like this - paraphrasing...i think thats the word....

"Down in the south of France, on the Busa...took a shallow corner at 50 - 60 or so and i slipped on something - not sure what but long and short of it i ended up doing 60 through a hedge and into a field...the bike then hit a solid post and i came away clean"

I was ok apart from a scratch on the leg. Before we came out we found a company on money supermarket called eversure...i think this is the link...

https://www.eversure.com/

So, the bikes in a field with stuff ripped off of it. We got back to the campsite and called the number. By the time we got back to the bike it was being craned onto a flatbed and the parts ripped off put into a tidy pile.

3 Weeks later at home i get a call from Eversure asking if im ok (they did everytime i called them) and asked if i was in in the next hour to recieve the bike. It turned back up at my house in exactly the same condition...for 25 quid the service was absolutely amazing.

[Back to me now]....he said it was probably the best 25 quid hes spent and they called him constantly thoughout the process to keep him up to date....thought it was best posting this here...

#1 comfysofa, Nov 20, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Thread moved

3. Or here :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information