1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Up For "yourmotobike.co.uk" And Healtech

Discussion in 'Online Retailer reviews' started by comfysofa, Feb 6, 2019.

1. As above. Got a Healtek QS on my Hyper. It all ran fine although for me i could never get the cut test running properly...still it worked so that was great. It developed a problem at the tail end of last year with the strain guage not working properly and also it cutting the engine at high revs...all weird...anyway. I went to the show at the NEC and the uk distributor when i phoned them said "you need to go to the stand at the show and speak to Zoltan..." yep - thats his name....

So, met Zoltan (thoroughly nice guy) - i explained what had gone on with my Unit - he was genuinely concerned (not happy that the cut test never worked) and said "get it back to me along with the sensor and we'll find out whats wrong with it". Sure enough sent it back monday, Theyve replaced with a brand new unit (almost 2 years old) now and Yourmotobike (James Hilliers shop) have sent it on back to me all inside a week. Plus, you get to speak to James as well....lovely bloke.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information