1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike Hits Pedestrian

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Kirky, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Ouch in every respect.

Notice phone in her hand...

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. How did she walk away from that? Very lucky girl.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Looked more like she ran before he could get her number and report it

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. It did look like she took a hefty blow but obviously realised she was at fault and should leave the scene quickly. Having the camera on was valuable to prevent any misunderstanding of what happened.

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. Poor bloke

At least she could of checked if he was ok if she was fit enough to walk off

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. When something like this happens, you can also have adrenalin and/or be in a state of shock. So you might do things without even realizing, just for example trying to get home, then realizing you are really hurt. I think it would have been important to try and get the girl/woman to stay and at least talk to her, to check she is in her senses. At the same time, try to get her name figured out.

I'm starting to think more and more, that I will need a camera on the bike or the helmet...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I’d have wanted to restrain her and sorted out payment for damages. 100% her fault yet she thinks she can just walk away and ignore any adult responsibilities for her actions. Downright rude!

She was apparently late for an interview and running to make that bus (according to the OP on Facebook).

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  8. Not for the same reason!

9. Always.always carry a pair of party handcuffs with you......just in case;)

10. Cable ties ;)

11. Twat

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Oh...………. :eyes:

13. Woolwich church street...no one works around there, apart from the coop funeral directors. She nearly ended up there alright..

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. Stupid cow.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Stupid bitch. Crazy how many goons just walk out onto roads, see it every day. Looks like that lad will be footing the cost of repairs.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. More importantly, if that goon didnt get up, that lad would have had to carry that burden for the rest of his life. Wasn't his fault and I doubt many wouldn't be affected by something like that.
    Signs saying, watch out for pedestrians everywhere, should be pedestrians look before you cross everywhere, it's them that will get hurt, and them that will ruin others lives. Rant over.

• Agree Agree x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information