1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike Transporters...recommendations?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by yellowducmaniac, Nov 12, 2018.

1. I Might require the services of a reputable Bike collection/delivery outfit soon, can anybody recommend a tried and tested one in UK?...Ta.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Hi, I can say I am not a motorcycle transport company, however I have a reasonable size van, I am insured to carry bikes up to 20k, i have moved a lot of bikes with no issues, I am careful and am used to moving bikes, motorcycle transportation companies are plentiful and cheap, you might have to wait a few days to suit the transporter, but I would imagine £120 will get a bike moved from most of the uk to anywhere in the uk so it is cheap, I think I offer a good service but usually a bike will share the van with household items as opposed to a van full of bikes, if you want any help or advice about genuine companies i.e. Insurance issues to look out for maybe I can help you, I will gladly chat to you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hi,
    I have used these guys before,https://www.justmotorcyclestransport.co.uk/ As the name says they only transport motorcycles. Their vans are unmarked and they are fully insured etc.
    I never had any problem with them , good communication and arrived when they said they would
    check out their website for any other info ,
    cheers

4. I've used DMT motorcycle transport. Finf them online. They are up and down the UK on a regular basis.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information