1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike Transporters

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Ebbs73, Jan 22, 2019.

1. evening

Bit strange one this .

I'm going to do a garbage run from lands end to John o groats , I signed up to do this on my Honda c90 as the rest are mainly on smaller bikes .
    As I live in Peterborough I'm happy to ride down to lands end for the start a day or two earlier avoiding the main roads but getting home from the groats looks a real pain .

I thought about having my bike transported from somewhere in scot o land home or even half way but jumping in with them , could I ?

Any ideas are much appreciated .

Chris

2. Ahhh possibly, when? My schedule this week is Ossett, Wakefield, askwith (York’s)Thornton le dale nr York, Cardiff, Cornwall wherever that is, South coast somewhere, Maidstone, Colchester, knottingley, Widnes, Newcastle...next Friday it’s spain and France but then im quiet from 9th Feb :)

3. Morning

Christ you're busy about town , the run aims to finish on the 16th June .
    I would have thought I'd find somewhere to stay the night then head home the next day depends what works .
    The issue really is not being sure what's what at the mo , if I could get something booked it may focus me .
    If it would cost £200 ish , do I just ride home for 2 days with camping /hotel somewhere or enjoy th lift and rest being driven home ?
    I may at worse go on my er5 so may not need to get a lift as I can trundle home in one day .
    The c90 is my preferred choice as she makes me smile and has always coped with everything I've ever thrown at her .

Hard work this planning fun stuff .

Do Not Sell My Personal Information