1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bikersblast

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by comfysofa, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Anyone been to this?

https://www.bikersblast.com/

Chatting with one of the contractors he's been to this....free for all runway/dragstrip that anyone can go on...sounds like a good laugh...

2. It's not a bad night out. Its free to get in but you pay a small fee to run the strip. The drag strip thing is good but the novelty wears off fairly quickly - lots of ordinary bikes going down a short runway not particularly quickly. After an hour or so you've seen all the bikes that have signed up to do a run and the first ones are coming round again.
    When they first started these dos they laid on a couple of drag bikes and some stunt performers to keep people entertained but they seem to have fizzled out.

That said, it's not a bad social. Stacks of bikes to look at, people to natter to and all the tea, coffee and burgers you can handle. The Saturday one in July was an all-day event, more like a rally with more bikes, bands, a bar and camping. They should do that more often.

Still well worth a visit on a fine week night though. Let me know if you going in August and I'll come on out as well.
    Be aware, all the approach roads to Henstridge for miles around will be crawling with police afterwards, especially in the villages.

3. Brilliant - yeah I think ill go....im presuming its near my mates place (the one with the rc8r) hes in Staverton...

4. #4 Gimlet, Aug 4, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2018
Do Not Sell My Personal Information