1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bikes Returning To Uk

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by breakout998, Mar 10, 2021.

1. I am starting to organise full restoration in the UK of the important PBMS 2002, 2003 BSB CHAMPIONSHIP BIKES, as ridden by Hizzy and Shakey also other bikes, a perfect 998RS ex Gary Watts, Club bike and a Renegade Highland Springs, ex Shakey, an example of a Bayliss or Xaus F01, and a "Bayliss" F01 bike which was used in 2002 for giving thrills to VIPs when fitted with a dual seat.
    Anybody interested in the project, or has additional knowledge of the bikes I would appreciate hearing from you
    Adittionally I have a huge stock 998RS and some "F" parts parts surplus to requirements which will be sold off

#1 breakout998, Mar 10, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  2. look in My Albums

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  3. VERY NICE :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Hi Peter. Are you moving to UK then?

5. jus
    just thinking of selling the race bikes 2X FO2s, Hizzies 2002 bike and a Bayliss F01

• Like Like x 1
  6. health is going

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  7. I’ve still got duel citizenship too Oz.... How about I swing by next year with a big empty container :innocent:

just think of the space :thinkingface:

Joking aside...... Wow that’s a spectacular collection :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. g
    good idea come on down, you are welcome

9. need somebody to help find homes for my stuff
    brought a 890R, and its a practical ride, easy ajustability., cheap to repair?
    only ride one bike now, so more expensive bikes, are stored; cant aford to bin them??
    three footrest brackets for a Desmocidici $7500Aud ea are enough to buy at 890R?
    hope you come visit if you get to Australia

#10 breakout998, Apr 4, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Like to, but not retired yet, trying to find a way out of my business, But think too many motorcycles, like too many bottles of wine or too many women???
    Doesnt really work

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. No. If you were drinking enough wine, there would not be enough bikes or women.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information