1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Billy Monger.. What A Man ..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Billy Monger..

3A88839B-64C8-4307-B7DE-F2A4926A4ED5.jpeg
    What a man you are.. Still looking the boy, but the fight, spirit, determination and bravery shown has been truly amazing, surpassed only by the thoughts you have, not for yourself but for others, your a true inspiration to a new generation. amongst all the difficult challenges you’ve chosen to face up to your most difficult will have been a mental one without any doubt. To have taken this on with the help of your wonderful family and friends is amazing in itself but to do it with an ever present smile is? Well, it says it of the man you are Billy Monger, never doubt what you have to give and never doubt what indeed you bring to others..

I know when I need a kick up the backside to get up and out there, well, I used to be inspired by one Lance Armstrong, however, surprisingly, not anymore.
    I couldn’t look anywhere else for that need to do. Thanks Billy for allowing myself and others to draw from your strength..

Billy Wizz, a star, an inspiration and above all, a truly wonderful young man..

84D5F8EE-E1A5-4EFD-82BC-C589BB2AE5FD.jpeg

Billy winning his Outstanding personal achievement award tonight at Sports Personality of the year..

#1 Noods, Dec 16, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. Inspirational!

• Like Like x 1
  3. its was a terrible crash, and he has bounced back with an incredible positive attitude. agree truly inspirational

4. There was A programme on about him 2/3 weeks back. Look for it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yes saw that.. his whole family and especially his Sister are truly awesome..

#5 Noods, Dec 16, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2018
  6. Complete hero.

7. Never heard of her.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Was Lewis auditioning for Earth Wind & Fire in that Jacket?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. In the words of the old northern saying "It's no good 'aving nowt and looking nowt"

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Courageous young man:upyeah:

11. Billy, Lewis or El T? :thinkingface:

12. Take your pick...............best of three,like brexit;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. I’ve never heard anyone speak like that in North London mte...

#13 Noods, Dec 17, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Indeed. Only has one vision: and that's one step in front of the other forwards :upyeah:

15. ET is simply in another world compared to anyone, human or otherwise..

Ain’t ya me old china ... x

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Another stratosphere!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Away with the fairies :thinkingface:

18. Yep... even further out there than planet Nøødle and that’s out there, just no one seems to know quite, out where.... x

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information