1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Blipper Options

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Nathanhu, May 30, 2021.

1. Hi All,

just after some feedback or experience on those who have upgraded the DQS unit to blipper on the 1199/899.
    I have the Rapid bike module fitted still and was thinking about going for their version, circa 400 euros in Germany.
    BSD is also an option but i see they have zero stock at the moment, any other options that you can recommend or issues i need to be aware off?

thanks

2. I have the rapid bike shift assist. Its been on the bike for a few years, can't fault it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. a mate uses blipbox, it's flawless, but if they are out of stock I am sure I saw that Translogic make one also

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. thanks for the fedback, was there any issues with settings ? as i have read that there was issues with vibration when the 1199 version came out?
    cheers

5. Another option is Tuneboy, which gives you the blipper and cruise control which is nice for the boring freeway transport sections on a road bike, if it is for a track bike, then not necessary :)

6. I have no issues at all with mine, Its been on the bike for a good few years, plenty of no issue road miles. Its a dedicated track bike these days and again no track issues. You can really bang it back down the box and it seem to take all you can throw at it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I had a BSD one and thought it was awful, maybe I had an older iteration.

• Like Like x 1
  8. thanks guys, looks like the decision is made then :upyeah:

9. I use Cordona

10. I have a BSD blipbox which was on the bike when I got it
    Had a fault and to be fair BSD were very helpful on the phone then sent it for bench testing and they found the fault and replaced the loom for a reasonable fee and had it back to me a day later so from sending to return was 4 working days spot in

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information