1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bloke From The Land Of Champs

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by everclear, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Hey,

Pleased to be here and check out you lot from the lofty vantage point of Perth, Australia, the city where most of you seek to emigrate to for the :sun:. Grew up with a family from Yorkshire on one side, a family from Hertfordshire on the other and my best mate was from Bradford. I have no idea where those places are :laughing:.

Anyhow, here's my one owner 1098S with that 70mm sound:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6p7kjvtc6jtlw7o/DJK Duc Full System Sound.mp4?dl=0

2. Welcome Dave. Yorkshire is God’s country. Apart from Bradford which is a shithole and may as well be in Hertfordshire. :)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  3. You mean they are all in the one place? Sorry, I forgot the UK fits into Tasmania .... bloody hell I'm pushing my luck for a newb huh?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Screenshot 2018-11-22 at 18.47.24.png :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Hahahahahaha .... touche

6. My Cousin emigrated to Perth, he's from Yorkshire, says your a Wombat whatever that might mean :eyes:

But welcome anyhoo :):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Most want to emigrate to New Zealand.

But welcome anyway ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Nice part of the world, lots of sunshine and sunsets.

I bet you're freezing your nuts off this time of year :bucktooth:

9. Yeah, it was a nippy 29C today.
    No-one wants to go to NZ - they all live here, even left "close" relationships with they're sheep.
    This picture shows Perth suburbs with major sources of immigrants :astonished:
    perthimm.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  10. Isn’t that just because England shipped them out there 200 years ago? ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Pretty desperate try! Map shows birthplaces of migrants, not their family tree. Wouldn't mind so much if (1) they'd keep covered up at the beach and (2) a couple of them didn't invade our Kings of Wanneroo Superbike event. Who's this young bloke in our primitive pits? rea.jpg

12. Thought he was honorary Aussie now

13. Yeah, true, but back then (2009) when he, McWilliams, Guy Martin etc landed with their resources racing against my brother with me as clueless "mechanic" it was a bit lopsided. They were a class act, however.

14. welcome everclear

15. All those English And Scottish births and no Welsh.... You poor bastards :)

16. Hahahahahaha ... yeah we've missed out on the genes of that rich vein of welsh riding talent.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Yeah you forgot your bin too :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information