1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blue Panigale In Suusex

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by slumdog, May 16, 2014.

1. Out the other day and to my surprise stop at the lights was a pale blue Panigale. I don't mean just the faring but the frame as well !
    It didn't stop there either - all the decals had been removed and the rider had a black cover over the face except for the eyes...
    With my finely trained male eye glimpsing the body form I suspect it was a FEMALE ..
    Any ideas or any one else seen this ..
    Apologies if it's you just loved the colour ;)

2. Are you saying that the rider was wearing hijab?

• Like Like x 1
  3. You sure it was a pani ? blue frame ?

4. Just what I was thinking :confused:

5. Do panis even have a frame?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well you're right , the frame ? . it was all over a bit quick and as a crime seen witness I can't remember really :(
    Anyway it was Blue !

7. Its the 2015 version, Ducati are doing special editions, mainly just colour schemes. You have a choice of blue or pink. There are rumours of a brown one.

8. panigales-red-blue-whitebg.jpg temp_file_panigales-pink-right-whitebg1.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. P&H had a couple of blue 1199 Panigales. Still have one in the showroom for sale.... No the best looking colour IMHO

10. Buy a GSXR :)

11. My gsxr looks like your panigale ET ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Got any pics Bradders?

13. Heresy! Well its painted like an SL really ;)

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. I am a bit usual in thinking a ducati should be red, but a blue one... I'd have one... In fact thinking about it, I'd have any colour pannigale.... Well not a green one, but that's it.

15. Purple metalflake?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information