1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Bluetooth Module

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by gazzaevs, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Hi guys, I purchased a Bluetooth module for my base model Multistrada 1200 (2015) but am unsure where to connect it to? I have had a look under the seat, but can’t see an obvious connector, I understand I may have to have a dealer workshop tell the bike it’s installed, but just want to find where to install it and see whether the bike recognises it first.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Not sure what Bluetooth module you are referring to? What does it do/control?

3. It’s the DMS ( ducati multimedia system) it should control my phone as a hands free when paired, I have found the connector for it now, it was located on the left side of the front fairing ( in case anyone else has the same problem trying to locate it). I have the base model which doesn’t have Bluetooth as standard like the S model / pikes peak, so I had an option to buy one from a dealer I’ve used which I have now connected.
    Thanks

4. Congratulations, you must be the only person that’s ever got this to work!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. My pikes peak came with it as standard. Sorry but it’s dead weight on the bike. Utter garbage

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. In fact, I demo’d an Africa twin and it highlighted how poor the DVT electronics were in comparison

Do Not Sell My Personal Information