1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Enduro Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Sotos christou, Nov 20, 2017.

1. I have recently bought a Bluetooth device with a version 4.1 to use with my bike for streaming music, navigation and phone calls through the Ducati multimedia. Well it doesn’t stream and can’t connect garmin smartlink. Bikes Bluetooth version is 4.0 and I am told there are quite different. Does anyone know if there is an update in the works for bike’s Bluetooth??

2. out of interest, what device have you bought ?
    I dont currently have a multi with bluetooth, so cant help first-hand.
    Any 4.1 device should work with 4.0, because the spec declares they must be backwards compatible with 4.0.

There are a bunch of threads on here about setting up bluetooth, and the key seems to be the order in which you pair them (this is partly to do with which end operates as the hub - one of the quirks of BT4.0). Also whether you use A2DP or not.

3. Samsung and LG around the neck wearable sport Bluetooth with A2DP. TRIED 3 different sets. one of them that I remember was the LG HSB -A80. I know they paired as they where shown on bikes menu and worked fine during calls. Furthermore worked as should when connected to iPhone direct yet once multimedia was used as a hub it did not stream music.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information