1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bmw Madness

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by gmoss, Aug 5, 2020.

1. So, my friend visits bmws to reset service lights etc. He came across this lightweight number. Ha.

IMG-20200804-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20200804-WA0000.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • WTF WTF x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Wonder if it’s been further than the local Waitrose?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Just over 12.5k miles on a 8 year old bike. 600 in the last year.

Box Hill BMW..

4. The ultimate touring package:upyeah:.

5. To be fair, I also now carry two 2.5Litre filled fuel cans & have the mounting kits for my top-case. Just trying to get motivated enough to fit it & dig out my riveting kit.

FFS; three sets of front auxilary lighting pairs..its a insect/bat genocidal travelling weapon. There really should be laws to limit the power of modern lighting. We must live alongside nature & I had this strange thought the other day.

When the AI take over and eventually deem humans pithy wasteful beings. They will dismiss are usefullness & separate themselves from us. And we'll be the road kill along the travesing commerce routes & fields.

When the motorways/highways were created & some 50years on, no thoughts or plans for allowing the migration of wild animals we're included. Only really recently have I seen a bridge in the UK which included a small tree lined section so that animals can form scent paths & avoid 100% kill rate.

So in this momentary time-travel experiement I was left numb. We humans were discarded creatures & as we didn't give a small allowance for wild-life. Nor did the Artifical-intelligence see fit to do the same,...

ps: I hope my link to the bridge image works. Knutsford M56 just off from the M6 j19.

pps: Tunnels & culverts of 8'x8' should be included in all new projects such as HS2 every mile.

#6 GunZenBomZ, Aug 5, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. MAD MAX!!??

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. How else are you going to get your weekly shop of Pilsner and sauerkraut home safely :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Remarkably symetrical. :thinkingface:

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  9. Someone's prepared just in case we have a pandemic ravaging the planet ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Looks like its been driven through the front door of Halfords...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. When next in Surrey, take a look at the Miss James Bridge over the A3 by the Hindhead Tunnels.
    https://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/5888492

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. In between Marlow and Henley on Thames are a couple of toad tunnels (drainpipes) laid under the road for migrating amphibians. I think these are quite common?

• Like Like x 1
  13. And possibly put the back foot of Rizoma :joy:

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. All bikes should be made like that

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Ffs, just buy a van and be done with it!

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Worked for the A team :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1

17. Good idea......I first came across wildlife related construction projects in the very early 70's when I worked as a student on the M1 Motorway near Long Buckby......it was a 'thrust-bored' tunnel primarily for badgers .....I think their had been a lot of road-kills which are of course a danger to fast traffic as well to animals!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. and then the local scrap yard.
    Must take 3 people to get on and off the centre stand.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information