1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Bmw New Street-guard Trousers

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by SP4S, Dec 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For Sale a pair of BRAND NEW Street Guard trousers in Euro size 48, im a 32' waist and they fit me fine, i would say they fit well on someone athletic, especially with the bib attached, typical BMW quality in original box in a cupboard since LOCKDOWN so only 6 months old but never worn

With original tags still attached

In terms of length i normally take a 34/36 length trouser, this has plenty for someone taller than me, im 5'8

This is my second pair, the first pair were damaged on site (paint spillage) and by far the best all weather trousers i have ever owned, completely waterproof and extremely warm with thermal liner attached. When worn with the bib and attached to ANY BMW jacket its super snug even in the dead of winter

These have sat in a draw as im using an old Rukka suit for my commute

The list price is over £525, although they can be found for about £395

Read all the blurb below

Windproof, waterproof and breathable – the new StreetGuard trousers are an all-rounder that helps you brave any weather, thanks to a removable thermal insert.

All of the necessary safety is ensured by the highly abrasion-resistant ProtectionGuard 3-ply laminate (95% Cordura and 5% elastane) and a full set of removable NP2 protectors.

Professional-grade touring trousers for year-round use
    C.A.R.E. standard BMW Climate Membrane – windproof, waterproof, very breathable
    Double thickness of material at the areas at risk in the event of a fall
    NP2 protectors at hips and knees (height-adjustable); coccyx protector is retrofittable
    Removable thermal insert for trousers
    Zip-on/zip-off front bib – stretch zones at sides and adjustable braces
    Effective ventilation zippers at the thighs
    Trouser pockets: 2 highly water-repellent outside pockets
    Trousers with steplessly adjustable waist
    Retro-reflective print on sides of trouser legs
    Connecting zips: all-round zip and additional 40 cm zip

https://www.bmw-motorrad-bohling.com...men-black.html

https://www.bahnstormer.co.uk/produc...uard-trousers/

IMG_6819.jpg IMG_6821.jpg IMG_6822.jpg IMG_6823.jpg IMG_6824.jpg IMG_6825.jpg

Price is £300 plus postage

#1 SP4S, Dec 30, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. When you say ‘athletic’, do you mean ‘skinny bastard’ ? :joy::joy::sob: Andy

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. I mean I don’t have a huge belly hanging so that I can’t see my knob. :p

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Neither do I (and I’ve not lost sight of my nether regions) but I’ll never fit in a 32” waist. Shame because they are a really decent pair of trousers for a very competitive price. Andy

5. Have I stumbled onto a Grinder dating thread? TMI

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. If I understood what you posted, I might know whether to be laughing or outraged. WTF is Grinder ? Andy

7. Google is your friend ;), may not be work safe.:confused:

8. upload_2020-12-31_12-23-41.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Just remember to delete yr browsing history, you want anyone/wife seeing what you been googling.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Thanks Andy, Yes they really are a decent pair of trousers, i paid £425 for them.

11. I’ve been through all the bm gear and these are the best by far I’d say brillant in all weather and really comfy.

12. Thanks Davyd,
    I completely agree with you, the best gear i have ever worn, too good to wear to a building site :oops:
    Weekend BUMP

13. Hi
    How tight are they waist wise ,im a 34 in trousers ,jeans normally
    Leg length im 6ft and again in jeans im 34 leg ,im off to google them now and look ip some size guides
    Regards Matt

14. Length is definitely 34 see attached pic. I’m 5’8 and I find them too long. I’m 32 waist and they fit fine, there is a little room for expansion due to the adjustable straps on the side.
    No rush Matt do your due diligence

F0715044-3935-4B2E-AEA8-BCD86023834D.jpeg

15. These are so tempting please buy them....my wallet will thankyou.

16. Thanks for the info,ive had a search are these a particular version?,I think each type has a number after the name ,
    I see your in London but its going to be unlikely i can try with the lockdown unless its close to my commute
    Regards Matt

17. Pics of model no attached E7DF6B25-7B95-4214-9D18-5B8300FA4C23.jpeg 70236E3D-EAEC-4ABB-B701-1B3697C4CD4C.jpeg

18. I think unless i can try them on,unlikely with the lockdown ,i will leave it as its a lot of money if they dont fit
    Regards Matt

19. Ok matt. Thanks for letting me know.

20. Monday Bump, will listen to offers close. Perfect for current climate brrrrrrrrr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information