1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Sold Bmw R1200s 2006

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by IanB, Jul 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. & now for something completely different ... A quirky sports tourer, but unlike a VFR you probably won't see another one when you park up.

I need some garage space so my low mileage R1200s may have to go. Just 13k miles & in excellent condition. This is the desirable sport version with Ohlins shocks front & rear, the wider rear tyre & this one has a full Laser exhaust system. Heated grips, ABS & also a set of bar risers to make the riding position a tad more comfortable. These can be removed if not required. Black screen plus original clear one.

Full service history but as she had been unused for a while I recently did an oil, air filter, spark plugs & drive shaft service. I also put in a new battery. The only cosmetic issue with the bike is some bubbling of the silver paint on the back wheel, which could easily be patched. If I keep the bike I will have the wheels powder coated black.

I believe that BMW only sold 7,000 of these bikes worldwide & they are becoming collectable now. Looking for £5,250 or vno.

BMW R1200s photo.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. InkedBMW R1200s 2_LI.jpg

3. Lovely bike, test rode one when they first came out and almost bought one, …a great stealthily quick, comfy sports touring bike, as you say they are getting quite rare and collectible.
    GLWS

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Hi Ian, is this still for sale? If so could you pm me a few more photos and/or your number please so I can give you a call
    Thanks
    Andy

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sorry Ian, ignore this - was for a mate of mine and he's come back to say he is sorted now. good luck with your sale

• Like Like x 1
  6. Did this sell?

7. Bike is now sold, thanks for your interest

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information