1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bomb Fears At Manchester Arena...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, May 22, 2017.

1. Let's hope not.

2. I'm listening to 5 live now it's been dominated by this news since it happened, shocking whatever the cause

3. I didn't expect to wake up to this today, terrible news.

'Suspected' suicide bomber is whats being suggested now, thats bad, really bad.

19 dead so far, 59 injured and i would expect a large amount of them will be young kids.

Bless them

4. I've just woken up to this awful news. My thoughts go out to all those affected. :(

It brings this kind of cowardly act closer to home as we go several times a year to watch stuff at the Manchester arena.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Its hard to comprehend the fact that out of any concert, whoever it was could have targeted anything else other than a pop artist known to be extremely popular with young children.

Sick bastards :mad:

• Agree Agree x 8
  6. Evil deluded bastards.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. 22 dead now. More to come I fear.

8. Awful news targeting kids is sick as is targeting anyone
    There is no room in this life or the next for the person who acted alone :mad::mad:
    Thoughts are with Manchester and all of those caught up in this madness

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. So horrible, I feel for the families and friends
    Early reports suggest a suicide bomber. My suggestion block the name of this Shit, I don't want to hear his/her name, where they went to school and how all his/her mates thought they were a nice quiet person !

• Agree Agree x 5
  10. Terrible, just terrible.

11. If as reported, a warning was given on Twitter four hours before the explosion, why wasn't it spotted and acted upon?

12. absoulute cowards!! there real tough blowing up kids !! make me sick !!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. #14 GunZenBomZ, May 23, 2017
    Last edited: May 23, 2017
  14. one of my lads know the parent of the two missing kids from Barra. terrible times.
    no more or less important than all the other families involved. possibly some on here that will have connections.
    hellish.

15. What kind of world do we now live in ?? Cowardly Bastard, hope it really fucking hurt when he pressed the button !!
    And really hope an eternity in hell is what he's getting now !! :mad:

16. Bastard detonated as packed together leaving for max casualties.

17. Pure evil in it's intent, the demogrphic targeted and timing. Words fail me on what makes a person carry out such an act.

RIP to those who have died and good luck to those fighting in hospital.

18. A close friend of my Daughter lost her life to these Bastards last night, Gina Callander, 18 and her whole life ahead. She had a heart of gold, with ambitions to be a nurse. Words fail me.

• Love You Love You x 3
  19. :(

Do Not Sell My Personal Information