1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Booing The Kicker

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Jul 2, 2022.

1. It was discussed on here some time ago and ‘that doesn’t happen’ (except in France) seemed to be the conclusion. Watching Aus v England and the crowd are booing all the England kicks.
    Not just France then

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. It’s just the English fans not booing the team of England, mate… The rest is folklore! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Football is all about kicking the ball……..

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Does anyone know if highlights will be shown on non pay TV?

5. Vive la France and all who sail in her.:D

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. There’s highlights, really? The bathing scene post match?o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Are you not connected to these £100 a year folk for as much pay per view sports/film and such on any network anywhere?

8. Over here, we don’t get anything on free channels this time round. Last Barbarian game in Twickenham and both Japan vs France games (July 2nd and 9th) will only be broadcasted on pay channel (Canal+). Very frustrating for a lot of rugby fans…

Next time we see free rugby is November test matches, I reckon.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Anyone that boos any elite sporting player…. Is an inadequate wanker. And that’s the truth ;)

Unless they’re taking the knee or any other woke gesture. Then it’s ok….

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. I was just wondering how a knee in the nuts is 'woke'?
    I suppose it wakes you up, sort of.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. The world fecking hates us, but they All want to set up camp here, bloody hypocrites.
    Never ever boo perfection.
    Jonny-Wilkinson-drop-goal-in-2003-World-Cup-final-PA.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. Who are the us in this statement and who are the they, I’m sure they’re not booing us just the method of play?

Don’t follow Rugby so please enlighten me please XH.

13. It was a statement regarding the rest of the world and us the British, but yes also let's put the kicker off his A game, but what about when their chap kicks for the sticks., hmm they're not thinking big are they.

14. Oh nos. The opposition fans are booing us. I shall write to my MP. :scream:

15. Definitely. These Jonny foreigners and their hate crimes towards us Brits. (Well, English to be specific)

16. what are your thoughts on fans cheering crashes ? (Bikes or cars) only ask as the fat tongued Dutchman’s fans seem to have cheered the king of all our hearts sir Lewis when he crashed in Austria on Friday.

17. Depends on the crash. If it was like Zhou's, then thats awful. But one where there is obviously no harm to driver, is fair game. I presonally wouldnt cheer any crash, no matter whom. But thats the least of the offensiveness these Dutch 'fans' have been guilty of over the race weekend. I doubt theyre proper race fans.

18. What did they allegedly do/say? I noticed they were caning the ale alright.

19. I believe theyve been lifting lasses skirts, shouting abuse and generally being obnoxious. prob a load of 20 something guys out on the ale with the lads. We've all been on those, albeit several decades ago.

20. Extended to racism and homophobia too which is great in a way because it keeps validating hamilton's stance that boils gammon piss every time.
    What with that and the big nosed brazilian, it's been quite a few weeks in the world of racist f1.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information