1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Borgo Panigale Experience: The Ducati Museum Reopens On 21 May 2021

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by El Toro, May 12, 2021.

• The Ducati Museum is getting ready to welcome enthusiasts and fans of two wheels every Friday, Saturday and Sunday starting from 21 May
    • The digital Borgo Panigale Experience is enriched by the "Ducati Factory Online Journey", the new remote visit of the production lines where Ducati motorcycles take shape
    Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 12 May 2021 - Starting from 21 May, the Ducati Museum reopens its doors on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Ducati is gearing up to welcome the public again starting from the halls of its Museum, one of the most iconic places to visit for all fans of two wheels and motorsport in general.

During the months of closure due to the pandemic, Ducati extended the digitalization process to the Ducati Museum, expanding the digital offer of the Borgo Panigale Experience through the "Ducati Museum Online Journey". Real guided tours accessible from PC, tablet or Smart TV, virtually accompanied by the Museum's expert guides, to discover – also remotely – the place where the Italian motorcycle manufacturer shares its essence and history with all fans. The "Ducati Museum Online Journey" remains available for all those who still cannot visit Borgo Panigale in Italy.

Starting from 22 May, the offer of the digital Borgo Panigale Experience is enriched by the "Ducati Factory Online Journey". The fascinating tours of the Ducati factory, currently suspended for reasons related to Covid, can be experienced from remote by booking the online guided tour of the production areas of the Ducati plant.

During the tour, users will be accompanied by a guide who will show where and how Ducati motorcycles take shape, passing through the mechanical machining department, the engine assembly area and the vehicle assembly lines, up to testing and shipments. A unique experience for all enthusiasts of motorcycling and mechanical engineering.

Both for the Online Journey in the factory and for those in the Ducati Museum, it is possible to ask questions to the guide through the Questions and Answers section of the platform. The programming and tickets for the digital Borgo Panigale Experience (Ducati Museum and Ducati Factory Online Journey) are available on the ticketing platform.

The visit to the Ducati Museum in person is only available by reservation on Friday from 9.00 to 12.00 and from 14.30 to 18.00; Saturday and Sunday from 9.00 to 18.00. The entry ticket must be purchased online on the dedicated website.

To guarantee the health and safety of visitors and workers, access to the structure will take place with a limited number of entries. In order to enter the plant and for the entire period of stay inside the company area, visitors are required to respect the rules established by the internal Covid-19 Task Force, also described on the entrance tickets.

Further information on how to visit and book is available on the Ducati website.

• Like Like x 1
  1. If you ever get the chance..... go. Bloody amazing.

• Like Like x 1
  2. 23/4/15 when I visited...

6DD21466-8CAF-4D5D-B791-82B4E029A6EA.jpeg

8 Euro’s....bloody rip-off :joy::joy::upyeah:!!

3. Done the full tour 2 years ago, personally I was disappointed.( should add enjoyed the museum)

4. Really looking forward to returning one day. I had a personal one to one factory tour from the Asia Pacific Sales Mgr way back in 1995, introduction jacked up by my Hamilton NZ Duke retailer. Wonderful experience. Memories primarily being looking at rows and rows of Senna's, cubic metre crates of cams. Proper old school assembly. More like a giant engineering shop than a mass production manufacturer. The museum back then was just a dozen or so racing machines on display at the factory entrance. Boy Borgo Panigale have changed alot in the past quarter century.

5. The museum has improved but the factory shop floor hasn’t , having said that I’m very impressed given the layout the volume of bikes they churn out . Our friends in japan must be in awe given the facilities at their disposal.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information