1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boty On Tv Tonight

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Cream_Revenge, Jul 7, 2017.

1. 2017 Fast Bikes' SportsBike Of The Year - on TV TONIGHT! That's right, at 7.30PM on Sky channel 447 and Virgin channel 545, you'll be able to see our big test on dat dere telly!

If you don't have those channels, or are outside of the UK, fret not! Bike World will be uploading it to their own YouTube channel at the exact same time - see, we've got you all covered!

Hope you all enjoy it, because we really did, here's a wee teaser!

2. Where?

• Like Like x 1
  3. See link @Exige , full epiosde :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Nope, stolen of their Facebook page :innocent: (you obviously haven't been following my posts for the past 2 1/2 years or you would know i'm not in the industry!)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I know you're not in the industry, but it could have been a sideline ? :cool:

IT the main gig is it not ??

6. Yeah, found a job I don't hate, that's good enough for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I don't like any of em, waiting for A. Retirement or B. Lottery :upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. He is sort of retired - working from home playing with the bikes :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. only on my lunch hour :innocent:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sadly for me, back to bo bo's now, back on nights later.
    Laters. :zzz:

11. Is it just me or is 447 on sky showing NHRH Drag racing....

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. It was on last night on my TV, am I ahead of my time.
    Steve

13. How come the 1299 didn't even get a mention, along with the BMW?

14. I noticed that, they only really talked about their top 3 in depth. I think its just bike mags being fickle and bowing down to the biggest lunch and the latest kit. I remember Superbike reviewing a GSXR 1000 K5/K6 and saying it was the best thing since slice bread ever, then when the K7 came out, they described the K5/K6 as having "pogo sticks" for suspension and it "handled like a dirt bike" ?? One can never tell what the truth is, best to just go and ride them and see which you like the best. Never believe what the mags say !! :poop:

#17 Wayne58, Jul 8, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  15. For those that didn't catch fast bikes/bike worlds sboty videos? If not they're below ..

I don't take much notice of it to be honest as the complaints about the 1299 in part 2 have always been apparent, and as for it being 3 seconds off of the pace, often it's been marginally quicker than the other bikes in this test.. as with anything depends on the track and the rider.

But I do agree that the 1299 is hugely physical to ride and pretty tiring at speed, however the fact that it's such a beast is part of the reason I wanted one in the first place. I'd be disappointed if it didn't scare the shit out of me...

Part 1

Part 2

#18 Advikaz, Jul 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  16. I still havent tried race mode yet. Ive owned her for a cuppla months now but havent felt the need to test it.

BTW Part II isnt attached.

17. thanks for the heads up mate

- sorted now

Do Not Sell My Personal Information