1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bought One Of These....

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by ResB1299, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Sold my STR last weekend so really needed to replace quick sharp before the summer arrives in all it's glory. In fantasy land I really wanted a 2017 Superduke R, but alas reality sunk in and settled for this. Can't seem to find anything bad said about the bike, just hope it has that little more than my last STR was lacking. Should arrive within the next two or three weeks. Very pleased. :upyeah:
    image.php.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  2. Congrats :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Nice. :)
    Booked a demo on one at 3X's open day next week just out of curiosity. Its won every middle weight shootout its been in and the journos wet themselves over it. It should be very good indeed and its got track day written all over it. It would need to be roomier than the old Street Triple for me though.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Would be interested to get your opinion of it when you do ride it. Was hoping to test ride it today, but if persisted down all day. I'm flying by the seat of my pants on this one and my decision to buy it was based on good experiences with the previous model and indeed the good press. I also thought this might be a good bike for the track too. May do a first in July at Cadwell Park. Thanks for the comments. :upyeah:

5. I'll let you know how I get on. :upyeah:

6. Great little bikes

Do Not Sell My Personal Information