1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bouncing Baby Boris

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Robarano, Apr 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds have a bouncing baby boy. :party: :party: :party:

Well done Prime Minister and Carrie. :) :upyeah:

BBC News

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 10.35.10.png

• Like Like x 11
  2. What if the baby chooses not to identify as "bouncing"? Hmm?

Bigot.

3. Or a boy in fact. :eek:

Sorry. :pensive:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I gave it a like just to upset the bitter & twisted souls on here :blush:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. There are some really nasty comments from the left on Social Media (I haven't seen them, but I'm listening to Mike Graham on Talk Radio and he's speaking about it). All very strange, a bit sad, but sadly predictable tbh.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Leftists are deeply sick and disturbed individuals. Quite a few of them cannot hide this fact.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. What the terminology nowadays.... Congrats to Boris and Carrie on the birth of their first baby them together?

• Like Like x 2
  8. He's a bad person. He lies, he's a narcissist, he's a philanderer and although it's not the fault of the baby this will be just another distraction from doing the job he needs to demonstrate to the nation that he's incapable of doing.

Perhaps Demonic Raab can take over again and start some more wars while everyone is looking at Bogus and his baby?

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Nope. New Style Western Democracy first!

Then muh war, dude.

10. Is he on paternity leave now?

• Funny Funny x 1

11. I guess your not sending them flowers then. As a parent I am delighted if a happy consenting couple give birth to a healthy newborn. I can’t stand Jeremy Corbin, but if he was to have just had a newborn I would have no hesitation in saying congratulations.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  12. And the media, especially the left wonder why the public hate them.

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 11.54.12.png Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 11.55.08.png

13. Our Beff (Beth Rigby) was whingeing about BoJob not being at PMQs today an hour or two before the announcement.

Stupid, sour-faced, pathetic marionette that she is. If she was human, she be embarrassed by her shabby self but alas, no self-awareness.

14. I've always admired beths ability to put lipstick on with a trowel

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. Yep. Warthog's lips, baboon's arse, her face ... the girl's a genius with the lippy.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Luke Sidetalker (Laura Kuennssberg) was upto the same thing.

Somebody's replied to her last Tweet...."Is that congratulations, Laura?" :laughing:

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 12.11.09.png

17. Like I said.

The UK's MSM is a false flag operation. Shoring up our terrible government, making it look good by making the MSM seem shambolic by comparison.

Clever stuff.

18. I am not sure Bogus' wife was too consenting of the union...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information