1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Box Hill Saturday 12th.

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Nothingbettertodo, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Looking forward to seeing everybody again. Despite the excesses of Christmas Caroline is making a cake. Any preferences?

2. no preference for me Tony - it's all lovely cake :) See you there.

3. Knew we could rely on Chris the Cake Slayer!!!

4. Bailey's cheesecake with caramel and nut topping. Note proper baked cheesecake not what is mostly on offer in uk ;)

Failing that Lemmon drizzle, carrot cake or apple crumble with custard.

• Like Like x 1
  5. You were first in so Caroline says its Lemon Drizzle. No baileys because we are on a New Years resolution to stay off the alcohol for January!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. If the Weathers ok I`ll be coming up... haven`t ridden the bike for 8 months due to 6 month surf trip... be good to stretch her legs !! leaving my place and going past Washington Triumph about 9.45 If anyones passing..

7. At the moment Saturday weather looks shit, proper shit. Maybe move to Sunday (well weather or us ;) )?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Happy to move to Sunday if folks can make it. Will be cold but at least it should be dry. Any views?

9. Sounds like a good idea Tony, the danger is if anyone misses these messages of course. (If they do I will put them in touch with Lucasz :wink:)

10. I go with what Tony said, Sunday.

Chris go ahead. I will be home, sleeping, dry and warm so well .... ;)

11. Sunday better for me too.

12. Sunday it is then if you want lemon drizzle cake!! See you there.

13. Cheers.:biggrin:

14. Ok then see you tomorrow ..... and if it rains well it was a unanimous decision to move it to Sunday ;)

15. Well the lemon drizzle cake is ready.

16. so YOU have the spoon today - was good day at Boxhill this morning. :biggrin: Overcast but no rain and fairly mild even - do not become a weatherman soon ;) See you tomorrow - do you still want mudguard clips?

17. I am as good weather man as those on TV clearly.

Yes want clips. Could you also bring a 748 style mirror? I will return it just want to test something.

18. I will be there 11:00 - 11:30 max, leave a slice ;)

19. Weather is dry.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information