1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brackley Festival Of Motorcycling

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by shed71, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Quick reminder that this sunday(16 aug) is Brackley festival . Its the best fiver you'll spend.last year was great.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Hmmmmm.....that's worth thinking about!!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Not been to this before so I think I'll go this year, especially as the forecast for Sunday is dry, plus an old friend is going. Might call in at the Skins Café, 71 High Street, Brackley (open from 11.00 on Sundays).

4. I went a few years ago, I have to say I was surprised at the high speed shenanigans up and down the highstreet!
    Bit of a sons of arthritis element and old ducks in leather trousers.

All in all, not a bad day out...:upyeah:

5. Hmmm think I may go then , red 999s if any one interested . ( with cobwebs on )

6. I'm likely to be there on the ktm.

7. Unsure, either this or Popham megameet depending on the time I have

8. I'm going.

9. Will be heading down from leicester with the missus.

10. You going Bradders?

11. No, 3 line whip to stay put

12. Is that the same as pussy whip? ;)

13. If I'm lucky,but tbh I'd still rather have had a ride down to Popham to see mates ;)

14. Went to Pops a few years ago, nice little gathering.
    I'm sorting out post Benson TD.

15. When DSc was something worthwhile, we had about 80 or more there from all over the country. Alas I think that was also the year that nearly kiiled a mate on the way, and has meant the long term effects of the crash him not be able to ride again :(

A real Shame in many ways, not least he was mega quick on the road and I learned loads follwoing him about. But he could always just clear off when he wanted to

16. I was there today on my castrol Honda was good fun riding up and down just not long enough only out for 10 mins!!

17. Was yours the number 52?...looked good
    Had a great day and great ride there n back

18. For sure the biggest brackley bike fest to date. Saw the no52 in the paddock before it came out after lunch.

How loud were the classic racers. Made the motogp bikes sound tame!!

19. Yeah that was me no 52, its James toselands old super sport bike, the moto 2 bikes were very loud but some of the classic racers were deafening!!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information