1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brands Gp 1st May

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Casp, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Hi as the title suggests anyone on here doing Brands Gp next week? Will be the first one on the 1299 weather permitting.

2. Hope you are running the OE exhaust. The GP circuit has a much lower noise limit, IIRC, 98db drive by. Rediculous I know but hope you have a great day. Andy

3. Cheers Andy. Yes running standard exhaust though from what I’ve read in here aftermarket ones are no louder just deeper. Hopefully won’t have any issues re noise.

4. I know of a space going, trying to make it work at the moment.

If so will be on the Honda

5. May see you there then. Looking forward to it but apprehensive about taking the Panigale on track but just wasted on the road.

6. Have fun...I was trying to get a place but it was all sold.
    Weather looks potentially....er...wet-ish.

7. Weather looks like it’s going to be poo to be honest

8. I was trying to be positive/diplomatic.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. Taking wets?

11. I’m booked in. As is Daves missus

• Like Like x 2
  12. I be there tomorrow with me 1299s in trackday trim,be the first of the year. Noise test never been a problem as I have standard exhaust and the weather now set to be dry. Yippee.

13. What does the lady ride ? Saw a 1098S Tricolore at work today getting a service and prep for the track. Not going anywhere today as the Pirelli Super Corsas are shagged and ragged to an inch of their lives and that was ridden by a lady. Andy

#13 Android853sp, Apr 30, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  14. Looks dry and sunny but somewhat chilly. Have a good day y’all!

15. Lovely day. In garage 26 if any fellow members want to say hello.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I think @Advikaz and my lady (Vale - angry italian) are in garage 12. Looks like a cracking day for it, I'm very envious.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Got 2 laps into third session then red flag due to three bikes going down on oil. Long lunch but have been very lucky with weather. Had a wander into 26 to say hi to Stu.

18. Good day. Some interesting grouping (as to be expected). Inters was sketchy as always but couldn’t move to fast as it was packed.

Got bumped off on to the grass by a guy on a ktm and nearly taken out by a guy on an r1 who couldn’t ride to save his life.

Also had little in the way of brakes most of the day.

Still a cracker though!!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Wasn't by any chance the guy on the KTM Smt

20. May have been... it was either white or silver. The only one I saw all day.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information