1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brands Hatch Gp 25 June Msv

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by JoeC, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Is anyone on here attending?
    I have a voucher to use before the end of the month and as one of my bikes is in UK already, I am tempted to fly in for it but they only have spaces in novice and I am something of a track god (as well as an international jet-setter (Easyjet-setter)).
    Should I bimble around in novice and hope for a space in one of the other groups, or should I just actually do some work for a change?

2. Doing 30th June GP.

3. Meh, I can't see that one on their calender, plus my youngest daughter is over from the 27th. I can't really abandon her to do a trackday! Can I?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sorry, got my months wrong! I’m doing the GP circuit on 30th July. Doh.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Do the novice group but with flat tyres :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Or ride around backwards sat on the handlebars like we used to do on our bikes as kids!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I'll be surprised if there won't be "quitters" in the inters/fast group after second session..so yes, there should be spaces.

8. Take a plug out, grip it in your teeth and stare insanely at people as you pass - some thing like this girl, but don't leave it connected as she's harder than yoose…

8b7cc47376bf807fdcc2dc4ea94aec3e--in-shock-spark-plug.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information