1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breakdown Cover

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by ducmon1200s, Jul 9, 2017.

1. What's breakdown cover do you all have and what's the best. .I'm not interested in European cover

2. My Duke bust last year, so I rang the number on the red warranty card, and Ducati sent out the AA as it was still under warranty, couldn't fault them, very prompt, and got me where I wanted to be....

3. Is that the 00800 number. ..my mate rang that and they didn't cover ducati? ???? Believe it or not my bikes only 3 months old and I don't want to be caught out

4. Not sure, my wallets not to hand, but its whatever number was on the red card that they send you after you buy new. Had no issues at all, sent someone straight out to my work when it had its time of the month moment

5. RAC, been a member for 10 years, never had to use them. :upyeah: My renewal came through the other week and they no longer give a discount for long standing members, but the cheeky fookers did put a caveat on the bottom of the letter that I was saving a mighty £6 over the price of regular renewal at about £110. Rang up to tell them I was not going to renew and when they knew I was serious, they did it for £60.

I do realise this reply is about as useful as men's tits. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Lol mo that's a ballpark figure what cover is that for

7. Insure with Bemoto and you get rac gold cover for free...!

#7 comfysofa, Jul 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  8. Everything except home start and European cover I think.

9. I use AA which covers all cars, vans, bikes that my missus or myself are on with added relay to any destination we want.
    I don't have home start because my bank account offers would typically cover that.
    If your bike is 3 months old, don't you normally get a free 1 years recovery?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information