1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Breaking 1098 (immaculate Pre Accident)

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Evertos, Oct 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Hi All,

Unfortunately I was driving down the road the other day and some dozy driver pulled straight out of a side road into me! Damage is relatively low but the rear swing arm got a small dent and some scuffs as well as some of the front left fairings/ handle bar.

End of story is insurance company wrote it off... I decided to keep the bike and sell it in bits as they gave me a pretty shite offer (standard!)

Apart from the damaged parts most of the bike escaped with no damage, bike has FSH and I have all the log books, I'll be selling the engine as a whole unit had done 12,535 (literally just had the big daddy service as well so was in fine order :sob:)

I've already started stripping it and I've got a rolling frame with the engine still to drop out so if anyone wants parts let me know and I can get straight on it.

Below is a list of damaged items and sold items (ill update as people take them). Will also be listing on ebay but i hate their frigging fees and you guys are a good bunch so you get first dibs ;)

Drive link of the bike literally a week or so before the accident:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-xdmmDI4PQJSm1LN0NIcm14QnM

PARTS LIST AND PRICES:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CHrV01KNfjKeBScYRsABkP2ISbY7Zs13id1-xNe6-9g/edit?usp=sharing

#1 Evertos, Oct 24, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  2. Also, seen as i'm breaking i'll also sell the OEM Exhaust and ECU as i kept those....

3. Rear brake lever survived? I’d like it if it’s a sensible price please.

4. What sort of price for the end cans are you looking for, mate?

Edit: The Termi’s

5. was intending to sell the whole system ecu, pipes cans etc for about £900

6. I’ll PM you about the rear brake lever and I’m also interested in what type of clutch cover you have.

7. That’s fair enough, only after the cans.

Good luck wth the sale and hope you get sorted with some new wheels. Good time to be buying if that’s any consolation!

8. Too late / past it to become a track bike instead ?

9. i thought about it but currently i'm more in need of the cash! i really didnt want to get rid of it and it's been a bit depressing breaking it down but needs must :(

10. Interested in the rear sets. Can you email me some pics to [email protected] and let me know what you want for them?

Cheers

11. Why not just sell on as is?

12. Sorry to hear about your crash pal.

I'm looking for some red bodywork; I'm hoping to find mint used panels but they are like hens teeth.

I need the front & rear cowls & both sides (already have the belly pans).

I would be interested to see photos of the panels you have.

:bucktooth:

13. worth far more as parts, but its a lot more effort.

email sent

i'll take some photos for you tomorrow, the right side fairing is mint and had recently been resprayed thats the only one to escape fully unscathed, rear is relatively ok just scuffs on the left side and easily repairable, but like you say youre looking for mint.

14. Are the master cylinders for sale? I'm looking for a set on a very low budget :p

15. I was going to sell the engine as a whole rather than strip that also im afraid!

16. Sorry to hear about the situation you find yourself in; it's all too common. Which Ins Co ? So we all know who to avoid at renewal time !

17. I suspect he means brake and clutch masters.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. rofl :joy: that makes far more sense! in which case both are in fine order!

19. Can you also message me a price for the rearsets if they are still available?

Gaz has first dibs.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information