1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breaking My 999s Track Bike ... Finally Lost The Plot !!!

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Lorne250, Jul 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Splitting apart 999 for a new project, retaining the engine and chassis/frame, Ohlins forks have gone, its pretty much all as new, triple clamp complete, rear ohlins, M4 callipers, late swing arm, pair of wheels, no marks in black with discs, rear calliper, Carbon seat unit complete, brand new, Ali sub-frame, front carbon fender. Brand New brembo Master cylinders for brake and clutch, not seen oil.
    Race fairing, not got round to photographing everything but if anyone interested....

2. how much for the rear subframe? assuming its an ali mono i might be interested

3. Hi Mate, will send an Image shortly, yes mono in black

4. cool. any idea of price?

5. Not sure on price, its genuine, no cracks, some minor scratches, you can make me a sensible offer, Cheers

IMG_2707.jpg

IMG_2706.jpg

IMG_2705.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Selling Rear sets? Exhaust?

7. Hi Cliff, I dont run rear sets as such, just pegs and a hanger as gear lever is straight off the box, the exhaust will be going, its the Leo Vinci sbk system, I think it was 57mm but will check later, obviously titanium and in really nice condition, maybe 3 or 4 weeks, CR Racefit will be manufacturing me something a little unusual !!!
    attached is the only Image I have at the moment of hangers and exhaust, this was at purchase stage

999 009.JPG

8. No Problem, it sounds bloody awesome, I have got some noise killers for it, gets it down to 104 but some of that may be getting picked up off the clutch,

9. Aprilia been looking for one for awhile

10. I’ll inbox you

11. Hi
    Is the sub frame still available please? Thanks andy

12. Hi Andy
    Yes it is available, Chizel was possibly Interested so out of courtesy I should see where he is, price is £400, there is also a new carbon seat unit with seat, set of wheels in great condition with new tyres, 749R big tank, Ohlins rear shock, 05/6 swing arm

IMG_2717.jpg

IMG_2720.jpg

IMG_2561.jpg

13. Hi Mate, not sure if you are interested but posting the sub-frame for sale at £400
    Cheers, Lorne

14. OHlins front and rear sold, seat gone, tank gone, wheels and sub-frame available, see October ad :upyeah:

15. You don’t have a carbon exhaust pipe guard by any chance do you?

16. Hi Mate
    Sorry, exhaust system went early on, wheels, mono sub-frame, triple clamps and race carbon fairing, and rear caliper complete with Master cylinder
    Cheers, Lorne

• Like Like x 1
  17. @Lorne250 perhaps you could update your thread so that people know what’s gone and what’s left?

18. Hi .. Maybe I should close this ? I recently posted threads on remaining parts in For Sale, parts and accessories
    Parts left Rear brake complete with Hanger, lever and master cylinder, set of wheels complete with discs and new super corsa's, 05 swing arm, carbon race fairing, triple tree and Mono Ali frame, Cheers

19. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information