1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brembo Rcs 19 Master On A Carby

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by Desmoquattro, Jan 24, 2018.

1. I've always felt the standard brakes really woolly, so recently I looked into mods and felt that an upgrade of the master cylinder would help greatly with this. Braking technology has come on a lot since 1993! So I purchased an RCS 19 Brembos master as per the pics. Just thought I would share the upgrade in case anyone else is curious. It's not finished as it's hitting the air fuel meter I've recently installed however I'll move that and then ride and report back on the difference. FB_IMG_1516830300741.jpg FB_IMG_1516826355950.jpg FB_IMG_1516830348278.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. I hear they make not a blind bit of difference on whatever bike it is that you have? If that's true, take it off and sell it to me at a greatly reduced price and I'll try it on my 998 instead and report back!

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Yet to bed in new EBC sintered HH pads and bleed again but great so far. Will give update soon.

4. What's that fuel-cap style adjustment device on your forks?
    That looks cool and functional.

5. Ducati adjusters I found on eBay. NOS. Not used them yet as the forks were set up by Maxton and I'm very happy with current settings.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information